Kirsti Wolfe Designs specializes in Interior Architecture & Design concentrating on kitchens, baths and hospitality design. Ms. Wolfe, with her Masters in Interior Architecture, brings exceptional design skills and extraordinary customer service to every project. Each design is unique, with a propensity for detail, an understanding and appreciation of the architecture of the home with sensitivity to the client’s personal taste.
Ms. Wolfe, with over 27 years of experience, continuously updates her knowledge of the latest appliances, plumbing, tile & stone, flooring, lighting, furniture, and related material products to provide complete service. Ms. Wolfe uses her knowledge of color, texture, pattern, form and the best resources available to create balanced and harmonious designs that are both functional and stunningly beautiful.
Custom Cabinetry Specialty
Furniture Selection & Space Planning
Lighting & Home Automation Design
Hard & Soft Material Selections
Drafting / Construction Documents
Color Consultation & Selection
Involvement In The Project
Each project is reviewed individually with the client and architect’s or builder’s involvement before beginning the interior design process. These are some of the steps taken to achieve the final results:
- Initial design study
- Interview, design requirements and preferences, budget, etc.
- Space measurements
- Preliminary sketches floor plan and elevations with material options.
- Materials to include: cabinetry and finish work, counters, appliances, plumbing fixtures, flooring, wall finishes and lighting.
- Final Plans. Detailed and dimensional floor plans, elevations, and electrical schematic, along with final material specifications guide package.
- Plans & specifications out to bid.
- Follow through with bidding process. Consultations with third parties employed by client. Construction Observation & Project Management
Structural/ Engineering plans and permits not included.
**Any one or all of the above statements can be contracted out. Plans and elevations by Kirsti Wolfe Designs are different from Architect’s in that they are detailed, working drawings for use in cabinetry construction & tile design oriented for a special situations and areas within the home. These plans also include specifications for exact materials used.
***Each project is proposed individually, the services needed and estimated on an hourly basis.
Areas Of Specialization
Offices / Dens
Laundry/ Utility / Mud Rooms
Hotel Design & Purchasing